Do you have any broken gear and have no way of fixing it? Don't worry Vanderwall Climbing has you covered. We have the ability to repair Backpacks, Crashpads, Zippers, Velcro, Rivet Snaps, shoes and boots.
Simple Steps To Start a Repair Ticket:
- Fill out our Electronic Repair Agreement Form: Here
- Send the picture and description of what you would like done to our Email : email@example.com
- We will email you back with a quote for the repair
- Ship the item to our headquarters or we can pick it up if you live close enough to San Mateo, CA.
Rates: Soft Goods Repair
Rates: Climbing Shoe Resole
|1/2 Resole (per pair)||$40-50|
Rand Repair (per shoe)
|Approach shoes/ Boot Resole||$55|
In order to replace the rand a 1/2 resole is also necessary due to how rock climbing shoes are constructed. Rand is fixed onto the shoe first and then the sole of a shoe is attached over the rand. Because of this, we will not know if we need to do a rand repair tell after the sole has been removed. If the rand is almost worn through we will contact you and get approval for replacing. Replacing the worn rand is a must to prolong the life of the resole. We will never unnecessarily replace the rand.
5.10 C4 Rubber: "Tried and true C4 allows climbers to stick to barely there edges, lock into smears on microscopic nubbins, and cruise up technical terrain with unparalleled confidence in their footwork."
Advantages: Edging - Excellent interlock -Vibration damping - Hard friction
Vibram XS Grip 2:
- Competition climbing rubber
- Superior pure grip
- Best for overhanging routes
Benefit: Pure friction. Best for grip on snowpack. Shock absorbing and vibration damping
Vibram XS Edge:
- Precision grip
- Optimal firmness for ultimate edging
- Best for extreme multi pitches
Benefit: Grip, edging and durability. Best for indoor/outdoor free climbing and bouldering